DESIGN ISLAND – EVENT WEBSITE
In 2012 _nology developed the event website for Design Island, a national showcase of 16 leading Tasmanian designers organised by Design Tasmania. Shown in Launceston and Melbourne, the event was part trade fair – part exhibition, with the event website an integral part of the project.
The website was used as a media-portal pre-event and as a reference point post-event for ongoing marketing activity.
To integrate the event website into the stand, _nology used Quick Response (QR) codes to generate traffic to the website. The QR code tracking of the event website provided the organisers with information to tailor future projects.
A success both in the physical and virtual sense, Design Island was shortlisted for a Melbourne Design Award.
Peter Whyte Photography, a Hobart based photographer developed all of the imagery for use on the website and magazine.
KEY EVENT WEBSITE FEATURES
- Create a professional client-managed event website
- 30+ pages of unique content
- 16+ product and designer profiles
- QR codes to link website to exhibition stand
- Keyword optimised copy
- Full website analytics (inc. QR traffic)
- WordPress platform and content management (self managed)
ADDITIONAL EVENT WEBSITE SERVICES
- Hosting and maintenance
- Full site analytics
- QR code integration to stand and magazine
- Professional photography